Monday, September 3, 2012

Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks and Ruh-Roh Do Overs!

 

 So I had a lot of comments asking to see the two Red Carpet Lacquer polishes over other colors. So I decided to do some do overs! I skittled them! This is Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks (one coat) over Finger Paints Circus Peanuts, China Glaze Electric Beat, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, Models Own Lemon Meringue, and Essence No More Drama.

I love it over all the different polish colors!


This is Red Carpet Lacquer Ruh Roh (one coat) over Finger Paints Circus Peanuts, China Glaze Electric Beat, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, Models Own Lemon Meringue, and Essence No More Drama. I chose to keep the same polish colors because I figured they were a good array of colors! :)

Both of these glitters by Red Carpet Lacquer are amazing and easy to use. Their formulas are fantastic. Have you bought them yet? If so what colors do you like to combine them with?

* Oh and please excuse the claw of showing polish on all five fingers. I just can't do it gracefully. And while I was taking these pictures I had this running through my mind:

No comments:

Post a Comment