Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Blue - Jelly Sandwich


This is day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen Blue Week. Today is a Jelly Sandwich! Yes! I love these because they never get boring (in my opinion) because there are so many different colors to use!


I started our with Essence Let's Get Lost as my base. This is a beautiful light blue that applies like a dream. This is one coat! Look at the shine and the opacity! Gotta love Essence!


I then added the ever gorgeous Sonoma Nail Art 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I love the Indie brand! This glitter is stunning and is made up of blue green and white glitters. Application was also very wonderful! :)


And what's a jelly sandwich without it's top layer? This is Sinful Colors Cinderella. A gorgeous blue with pink shimmer! And look there's a face on my index finger made out of the glitter! He's happy to be part of this mani! :)


Don't forget to check out the full line-up of ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:





A Girl and Her Polish

Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment