Sunday, May 13, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Plate Ending in a 5


So this week for our stamping challenge we needed to use a plate ending in a 5. Well this my dear readers is a plate ending in a 5. It is Chez-Delaney D25. And yes, this is a repeat picture (shhh! don't tell!) But it is such an awesome plate of geekery goodness! LOST, Thundercats, Ghostbusters, and Batman! Genius!!!!!!

On my pointer finger (top) is Essie Marshmallow (three coats and SV) with Konad Special Black.


My middle finger is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out (two coats ans SV) with Konad Special Red.


Ring finger is Essie Marshmallow (three coats and SV) with Konad Special Red.


And finally on my pinky is Sinful Colors Unicorn (two coats and SV) with Konad Special Black. (yes vintage Batman colors but newest Batman trailer!)




Here is a different angle and different lighting. Trying to get the red of the Thundercats to pop more.

Don't you just love geeky things!? I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment