Thursday, May 10, 2012

The One With OPI Here Today....Aragon Tomorrow Suede


Ugh with the blurry! Sorry about that. Just a quick post, but I thought I would try out my new polish from my May Swap from April at Munia's Nails. This is OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede, two coats. This is a beautiful blackened green suede polish!

It has a bit of silver running through it like most of the suedes by OPI but it isn't as prominent as in the others. But I love it!


Now, in real life, my hands aren't lobster like in their redness with this polish, it's just the lighting. As I look as this photo, I think I should have done a third coat so that there wouldn't have been as many grooves. But I still love it! Suedes are one of my favorite finishes! :)

Thank you so much April! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment