Saturday, May 5, 2012

The One with Butter London Wallis


Ok ok! I believe! Uh wow! Butter London polishes are amazing! The application...the formula....wow! I am a true believer now! This is Wallis (two coats). A beautiful golden olive that is just stunning!

 
Sorry for the fuzzy picture, but here is Wallis in a bit of shade. I was really impressed with the application of this polish. Went one so smoothly and not streaky!


One this I didn't like. The lid. Don't get me wrong, I love it now but at first I was like, huh, that's going to be a pain to paint with.


Lift to open? More like pull really hard to open, but don't worry and freak out like you are going to spill you polish because.................


Ta-daa! Yep a more manageable lid is underneath! Whew! So much easier to paint with that a huge lid! :)


And look, a cute little decal on the hidden lid! :)


Here is two coats of Wallis, in the shade, with one coat of Seche Vite! I am totally loving this polish! Can I get an "I Believe!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment