Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 7: 3 Colors


This week for Adventure in Stamping we had to use no less than 3 colors and no more than 3 colors. And I LOVE how mine turned out! The base is OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI (one coat) and a coat of SV. I then used Chez-Delaney H6 plate using Kleancolor Metallic Green and Metallic Aqua. I can't stop staring at my nails! They are gorgeous, if I don't say so myself! ;)

First time my stamping has ever turned out as good or better than planned! Yippee!!! :)



Here is Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI (from the Holland collection) by itself and one coat with Seche Vite. It has a red shimmer to it, but it is hard to capture! You can see if faintly on the nail and a bit on in the bottle. But it is gorgeous in the sun, but my camera couldn't capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment