Monday, February 6, 2012

Disney Villains Swatches Part 3

Ok, so this is Part 3 of my swatches for my Disney Villains that I received from Nicole at Epitome of Superficiality. Click the link to see her swatches that she has done! Also check out Lindsey's swatches over at Neverland Nail Blog! These polishes are made by Mayer Cosmetics and seem to be only found in Singapore (that we know of so far!). Click the following links to see Part 1 and Part 2. And now, let Part 3 commence!


Here is Maleificent 49 from Sleeping Beauty! She is a shimmery minty green. This is obviously one coat and it is super sheer. Would be kind of fun trying her over other colors! :)

 

 Two coats and still a bit sheer, so perhaps three coats would have been better. But isn't she gorgeous!?


Here she is in full sun! Shiny shiny! I don't think I have another green like her! I'm excited!

Another Maleficent! But this time it is 47 and a stunning purple! Loved this one a lot! The only drawback was that she was a bit thicker. See what looks like tip wear but isn't! I will need to wrap my tips with her. But she is super duper gorgeous! This is one coat.


Two coats and simply stunning! Look at it! I mean really look! She's shimmery and glass flecked! Love! And now for the money shot!

 

Gah! Have you ever?! Look at that color and shine and shimmer! Look at the pop of color on my pointer finger at the top!!!! A little holo perhaps maybe? I don't know but I love it! Made the picture bigger because she deserves it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment