Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spring Challege Day 1 - Valentines!


Here is day 1 for the The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge (TPCFSC or Spring Challenge)! Valentines! I was almost tempted to post the one from Sunday, but I didn't. It was too close together! So I did a new mani! This is OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You. It is a gorgeous bright bright pink with glass flecked shimmer! Loverly! It is from the OPI Nice Stems collection. It is also among the first polishes I bought when this addiction hoarding hobby began!

I used Konad Special White to stamp with using Konad plate M83. Need to work a bit on placement of stamp but it still works and I love it! :) But could I just leave it at that? Nope.


I added a coat of OPI I Lily Love You, also from the Nice Stems collection. Gorgeous multicolored iridescent glitter of varying sizes in a sheer pink base! Love! And look at those big fatties on my index finger and middle finger! Fatty flakes! :)

This is such an awesome challenge! Much more laid back! (I don't think I'll be able to do them all!)
If you want to join us just click here, and join The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment