Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: For the Love of Owls!


Today's mani, is purely for me! :) I have been waiting to do this mani since Bundle Monster showed this plate as a sneek peek! I used Essence Romeo for my base. I really love this grey. Great coverage in one coat! Then I used BM-309 (the owl plate!) using Konad black (stains like a mother!) and KleanColor Metallic Fuschia. I LOVE this mani! And what better way to break in a new set of plates then to use one featuring your favorite animal! Win! :)


Flipped this image so that you can see it. Isn't it spectacular!? :)


Here is Bundle Monster's picture of the plate I used. Click on the image to be sent to their site to order the newest set of plates! You won't be sorry. You can also get them on Amazon.


I know, I know, you've seen me swatch this polish a bazillion times. But I love this polish and it works great as a base for stamping and for glitters! This is Essence Romeo, part of the Nail Art Twins.

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!



No comments:

Post a Comment