Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Dotticure


This week's Tealicure is a Dotticure! Oh so many made up words in the polish world! ;) So today I am showcase a marvelous surprise polish that I received from an amazing wonderful lady (The Crumpet) out of the blue teal. This polish is the base of this Tealicure. It is Fashionista Mystical Dragon Shade 3. Um stunningly gorgeous! And at one coat it was opaque! Woot woot! This is a gorgeous glass flecked duochrome polish.


The duochrome didn't really want to come out and play during the photo shoot, but trust me, it's in there! The polishes for the dots I used are: Cult Nails Let Me Fly (the darkest), OPI Fly (the middle teal dot that almost blends in), p2 Groovy (the medium dot near the tip of the nail), and OPI Skull & Glossbones (the grey dots).

This tealicure is such a fun bright mani thanks to the amazing polish sent to me by The Crumpet! Thank you thank you thank you! She has told me that she too is going to post her mani with it today, so go check out her blog! Also, a little birdie crumpet told me that Gnarly Gnails received this polish and she too is going to use it for her Teal Tuedays tealicure! Awesomesauce! Yep, I sure did just use that word. ;)


Here is Fashionista Mystical Dragon Shade 3 on it's own. See gorgeous! Though it does remind me of some other polishes I own (comparison post to come soon) but the fact that this is only one coat and look at the opacity, makes it a WIN! :)





Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are:
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges 
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Nails Beautiqued
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment