Monday, June 11, 2012

Nail Mail Monday!


Another haul post! Really I promise I am slowing down (maybe) in buying of polishes! But all these great etsy shops restocked and I had to get my dream polishes! :)

First up are these amazing glitters from Sonoma Nail Art: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Clockwork. I had to get these not only because they are gorgeous but also because they are Steampunk related! Yes! Thank you thank you thank you for making such awesome themed polishes! :)


Macro bottle shot of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (as stated on her etsy shop) "takes inspiration from Jules Verne and the imaginative adventures of Captain Nemo in the cold deep. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is a glitter polish with blue, green, and white shades". The polish is really stunning and the micro glitters reminds me of bubbles under the sea! :)


Macro bottle shot of Clockwork. Clockwork (as stated on her etsy shop) "takes inspiration from the fantastical gears and cogs of steampunk machinery. Clockwork is a glitter polish with multiple metallic shades". This glitter is perfectly named and is jaw-dropping gorgeous!

She also sent with the polishes a paper that gives you tips and tricks for glitter polishes and on the back of that is a step by step guide to the foil method to remove glitter polishes! What a brilliant idea! :)

I can't wait to show you these two polishes during my TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday segment. :) And don't forget to visit her Sonoma Nail Art's etsy shop here and her facebook site here.


What we have here is a gorgeous mini from Pretty & Polished called Hustle. Great things really do come in small packages! :) This little guy wasn't on my list to buy but then I saw him and fell in love! It has small green, copper, and silver hex glitter with larger silver and teal hex glitters. This also has silver bar glitter. Brown and green together in a glitter! My two favorite colors! Could it get any better! :)

Don't forget to check out Pretty & Polished's etsy shop here and her facebook page here.


Macro bottle shot of Pretty & Polished's Hustle. See super duper pretty! :) I'm excited for this one too!


What is one of my haul posts without a grey!? :) This I got in a swap from a fellow polish lover in a facebook group. She was looking for a polish which I happen to have and was willing to swap for. So I got my first American Apparel polish in Factory Grey. It's inspiration is based on their floors in their factory. It's grey/purple creme and I lurve it a lot! :)


Now these aren't nail mail but ones that I picked up in person. (l-r): OPI Houston We Have a Purple (absolutely love this name! Brilliant!), China Glaze Lemon Fizz, and China Glaze Electric Beat.

Have any of you bought any excellent polishes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment