Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - A England Dragon



Welcome to another installment of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! This week is a gorgeous shimmery holoy greeny goodness! A England Dragon! WOW! This is from the Legends Collection.


Bam! Look at that! Just look! This is one coat of A England Dragon with a coat of Seche Vite in direct sun! The holo color shifting duochrome? This polish is amazing. It is a lovely olive green that applied like buttah, nice and easy! :)


Here is is indoor (and with out the Seche Vite). Look at how shimmery it is! Such a wonderful complex gorgeous polish! I am so glad I finally got my hands on this one! :)
Sorry this is short. But Blogger is being a bum and keeps giving me errors and isn't working all properly. Grrrrr! But this polish is simply stunning and I think keeping it short and sweet is totally fine! :)

You are able to buy this at Llarowe and Ninja Polish and A England.

No comments:

Post a Comment