Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Feathers


This week's Tealicure is Feathers! So I decided to try and re-do my peacock mani from a few months ago. My base is GOSH Ocean, which looks way more teal in the bottle than on the nail. But I still liked it so I decided to continue with it. The feather stamp is from Chez Delaney, plate H6. I used KleanColor in Metallic Green and Metallic Purple. The green didn't quite show up as defined as I wanted but I love the bright tropical feel of this mani! :)  (And yes, I did file my nails down a bit which shows off my fatter ring finger! hahaha!)


Here is GOSH Ocean on it's own. Note my middle finger and the ugliness of the application of the polish. This formula wasn't the greatest and left brush strokes. But the feather stamp covered it up just nicely! :)


GOSH Ocean is a duochrome of a sort and here it is a brighter paler blue in this picture. Even though this polish gave me some problems I still think it is a gorgeous bright happy color! :)





Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are:
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges 
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Nails Beautiqued
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment