Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Matte/Glossy


This week we are doing matte/glossy teal manis! So as you all know I just got the glorious wonderful A England Saint George! I wanted to use it so bad because it is a lovely deep teal with holo shimmer. I didn't want to matte it all so I thought I could do tips! So I did, using China Glaze Matte Magic.


Here is Saint George before the matte process with a layer of Seche Vite. Look at that color! I couldn't stop looking at it! :)


Here is me trying to show you the holo shimmer! It's there but I think it was a bit camera shy. Hahah!




Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are:
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges 
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Nails Beautiqued
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment