Saturday, March 24, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Black & White Mani

 

Some of you may have seen this one before. Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

This is Color Club French Tip (two coats) as a base with one coat of Essie Tennis Corset to add a bit of shimmer. And I used Konad m63 with Konad Special Black to stamp with. This is my favorite pattern. So this picture was actually used in my 31 Day challenge for Inspired by a Pattern. :)

I had big plans, really I did. This week's challenge being black and white mani. So many ideas! But I got sick. Some allergic reaction/virus. My arms and hands were swollen and aching and it was creeping up into my neck at times. I was exhausted and couldn't catch my breath. But I went to urgent care and was told it was an allergic reaction or virus but they couldn't tell which one. But I am doing somewhat better now. So with me being sick, I had to push back to school work. So this weekend I had to catch up on my school work and ran out of time to do a new mani. Sorry!

But I have some awesome ideas brewing in my head for some manis! I'm excited! And all the new polishes to choose from! I also have some haul pictures coming up too from my trip to Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment