Sunday, March 4, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 8: Stamp ending in a 4


Ok, so I didn't do a whole lot of stamping but this plate (QA4 from ebay) qualifies! :) Transformers! Woot! I chose to use the Decepticons image because it is generally shown purple which is my base color! :) This is China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You! It is two coats (one normal and second used magnet) and a coat of Seche Vite. It is so pretty! It isn't a super flat polish either! It has shimmer! I stamped using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. And both the Silver Sweep and the QA4 plate worked wonderfully! Halleluiah!

The Magnetix polish was a bit picky on when it wanted to work. My pointer finger (reason why the stamp is there and on my thumb) didn't want to work all that great. But I think that is because they are much more curved than my other nails! But it is still a fun polish and I am glad I got it! :)



Oh my gosh what is that!!! Oh wait, it's my thumb! See, I have one! ;) This is the Transformer wordage off the plate. It is cut off like that on the plate I promise, thought the "o" should be complete...oops!

Well, off to enjoy some festivities...it's my birthday! And it is the best birthday a marching band geek like me could have! March 4. Get it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment