Saturday, March 31, 2012

Essence Vampire's Love Collection Part 2

Here are two more from the Essence Vampire's Love Collection. Part 1 can be found HERE.


This is Essence Vampire's Love Hunt Me if You Can. It is a black polish with silver shimmer. Not my favorite out of the ones that I have from the collection but it is still very pretty! It went on very nicely, formula was great! This is no clean up and one coat! The shimmer was kind of hard to capture, especially with my camera's battery being almost dead.


Macro shot of the polish in the bottle. you can see the shimmer particles! :)


This is Essence Vampire's Love in The Dawn is Broken. I love this one! This probably my favorite from the collection! It is a light grey speckled polish with a slight shimmer and black micro glitter. (yes you've seen this picture before, I used it in my Nail Art Tutorial: Rub-Ons!). This polish went on like a dream! This is no clean up and one coat!


Macro shot of the polish in the bottle! Look at it, isn't it pretty! :)

I got both of these polishes from my swap with Jewli at Fanning the Fumes. Thank you so much Jewli! I love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment