Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Back!

I am home from my trip! It is good to be home. I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes and concerns. Thank you!

My nails are super long because I haven't touched them in a week! But I had a break the other day trying to open one of my 6 packages. But it is my weak nail so I wasn't surprised. But one of my other nails is starting to break! :( So I am going to have to file them all down and start over. Which is good to do anyways sometimes! So I'm not too sad about it. But I am in a weird funk right now.

Not sure what to do. I will be posting some haul photos, some very mighty hauls!!!!!! I had 6 packages waiting for me when I got back plus I went shopping in Canada!!! Woot woot!

But I hope to into the habit of painting my nails again. Sorry, but it might take a few days! :(


Not only am I in a funk but now I have polish overload and am not sure which to use first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment