Monday, March 26, 2012

Nail Haul!


Here is a picture of the polishes I bought while in Canada! So many pretties! :) Look at the all the colors!

Top Row (l-r): Joe Fresh Orchid, Joe Fresh Peacock, Joe Fresh Teal, Joe Fresh Hunter, Joe Fresh Moss, and Joe Fresh Eggplant.

Bottom Row (l-r): GOSH Fairytale, GOSH Ocean, GOSH Purple Heart, Duri Gin Greyhound, China Glaze Pelican Grey, Nubar Elegant Indigo, and Nubar Stylish Peacock.

I'm soo excited for these polishes! These are my first GOSH, Duri, and Nubar polishes! And so many new Teals to use for Teal Tuesdays! :)


This is some things I got on my way home from my trip and in my Birchbox. The lipgloss (gasp not polish!) is by Hard Candy and is called Glossaholic in Vanilla. And I finally found Pure Ice Rio! My Walmart never has it in stock. I'm super excited because now I have all the ones that Caitlin did in her awesome post Pure Ice Comparison (with macros). Yes! This little Color Club is from my Birchbox for March. It is a mini in He Loves Me. It's a super baby pink that isn't too my color. So I think I might franken with it! :)

Now for picture as to why I bought this lipgloss.....ready?


Yep! Those are flakies in a lipgloss! Oh yeah baby! How cool is that! $5 at Walmart! Comes in other flavors too! :)

And guess what. There is this awesome woman over at PAA who is just amazing. One day I get a message saying telling me that she has sent me a prize! I'm all like what!? Why, for what? Her answer: for being you.
Awwww! Isn't she awesome! The person I am talking about is April from Munia's Nails. Her and I have talked back and forth for awhile now and I would say that we are friends! (I hope she agrees! hahaha!) (I would think so!) She's always going on the awesome Dusty Hunting trips and scoring awesome finds! She's my Dusty Hunting Idol! :) Well, at the end of this past week, my "prize" came. You want to see it?


OPI DS Mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, My. Goodness! I was so shocked at receiving this! It was on my wishlist! It is a gorgeous deep purple polish with gold glitter. I know many people don't love this polish but I think it is regal! Love it!


Tried to get a macro of this polish but my camera is hating on me right now. So this is as good as I could get....blurry semi close shot. Sorry! But you can see the purple and the gold! Loverly right!?

Thank you thank you thank you so much April! I love love love it! :)

And I promise I do have plans for more swatches and nail art and tutorials and a new blog header! I do I really do! But this semester is kicking me! Ugh, only about 4 more weeks and I'll be done! I have a practicum this summer but I will have more time to play! So please, bear with me, I do have good intentions! And some awesome ideas that are going to explode soon because they need to be given life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment