Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Animal Print


Today's Tealicure option is Animal Print! So excited for this mani because I used 3 items, all of them were untrieds! Woot! Woot! :)

First, the base is Nails Inc Eden Grove that I got from Miss Debbie at The Crumpet in this Epic Royal Nail Mail. It looks way more green in the bottle IRL but is a deep teal creme on my nails! Yes! This is one coat of it too! It went on wonderfully! Love it!

I also used Silver Nail Effects by BarryM. Also from the Epic Royal Nail Mail from Miss Debbie! WOW! If you haven't used these nail effects, you need too! These are AMAZING! The stamp like a dream! Thank you so much Debbie! They also clean up from all stamping equipment and skin wonderfully too!

And this is the first time using my Cheeky Plates that I got from Amazon. This is CH1. And it worked wonderfully too! All around this mani is made up of 3 of the best products! Loved them all!

So I usually take a picture of the base color by itself before stamping but as I stamped my little finger I realized I didn't take that photo! Gasp!


So here is a picture I took with my err, unintended accent nails! :) Look how glossy Eden Grove is! Love!





Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Fancy Phalanges 
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Nails Beautiqued
No Holos!
Persistently Glittery
Simple-and-Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment