Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Haul!

This post is about my birthday haul! I know, that's pretty obvious because of the title! ;)


China Glaze Colors from the Capital! L-R: Argo, Smoke and Ashes, Luxe and Lush, Stone Cold, and Fast Track. I'm sooooo excited for these colors. The others in the collection not so much. :)


China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You and Cling On (which you have already seen here), plus the magnet which I got for free because I bought the two polishes! That's a $5.99 savings! Woot!


Icing Vampire Blood and a huge bottle of Out The Door topcoat for my swatch sticks I will be making! :)


Wahoooo! An Ulta giftcard to buy more polish! :) Haven't used it yet. But I will absolutely be showing you what I got! :)


Macro of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes. Black/navy base with what looks like blue/green duochrome glass flecks shimmer! Pretty! :)


Macro (not a very good one) of Icing Vampire Blood. Black base with purple/magenta glitter! Gorgeous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment