Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nail Mail Packages 5 and 6!


Remember this pile of packages? Well, it's time to reveal packages 5 and 6! Woot! Woot! Let's start with the white envelope in the upper right corner.


This is a swap from Anne Catherine from the PAA group on facebook. She mentioned that she had one of the H&M Bambi polishes available so I snatched it up! We agreed to add another polish and she picked out this amazing IsaDora polish called Bronze Patina, it's gorgeous! She also sent me a postcard and some yummy candy one is Hello Kitty! :) I'm so excited! Thank you so much! Love it all!

The next and final package is the white US parcel box.


This is from Shalon at The Polished Pixie. We are both in this group where we swap with a different girl each month! This is the first month we've done the swap. Look at the goodies she sent! She sent me yummy candy, all of it is gone now! She also sent me this stinkin' adorable owl key fob (is that what it's called?). Love it! The label lists One of Everything (an etsy store) as who made it. The polishes she sent me, (all were on my wishlist!) are (l-r, top row) Kleancolors Holo Chrome, Metallic Orange, Metallic Fuschia, and Metallic Black. Aren't the minis stinking adorable!? Kleancolors are amazing to stamp with! But they are super stinky!

The bottom row of polishes are all from Dollish Polish. These are my first Dollish Polishes! These are called Fire In The Night Sky: Aurora Australis, Northern Lights, and Aurora Borealis. These three polishes are all special effects top coats. Aurora Australis flashes orange to pink, Northern Lights flashes green to gold, and Aurora Borealis flashes blue to purple. I'm so excited to use these! Thank you so much Shalon!

No comments:

Post a Comment