Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Catrice Sea of Green


This is Catrice Sea of Green from the LE Oceana collection. I got this pretty from Gwen at SpaceLife Thoughts. This is two coats. It went on a bit easier than the OPI mattes usually do! And why did I choose this one to buy from her? Because it is a matte! Fun huh! *I took this polish off the next day (remember this is a scheduled post) and it stained my nails a bit)* Is it a teal? Or is it green? I know it says green in the title. But in some lights it looks like a real deep teal. Hmmmmmm. I think it is pushing the teal line and so I decided to use it for Teal Tuesdays!


Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are (list not complete when I made this post since I had to schedule this one because I am gone):
Gaga for Nails
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment