Wednesday, January 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 11, Polka Dots


How fun is this! I love it and loved doing it! I think it is adorable! I used the tutorial by Nails by Kayla Shevonne. Wasn't hard at all! I used Orly Nite Owl as my base (probably my favorite polish right now!). I then used OPI Holiday Glow for the big dark brown dots. Followed by Finger Paints Leonardo da Vin-Pink and Essie Trophy Wife. I then used Nite Owl to fill in some of the bigger dots. I hope you enjoyed it!

Here are some bonus pictures


This is a picture before I added any of colors. Reminded me of chocolate chip cookies! Ah! Maybe to use for the Inspired by a book day? Hmm?



Do you see the happy face that I found, after-the-fact, on my thumb? :) So happy!

Don't forget to see what they other ladies are doing for their Polka Dots with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment