Wednesday, January 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 25, Inspired by a Fashion


My Fashion that I chose to be inspired by is Steampunk (click the link to be sent to an explanation of Steampunk). Oh the great wonderful world of Steampunk! I love it! I even dressed up in Steampunk two Halloweens ago! For the base I used the wonderful Catrice Beam Me Scotty! I just got this on Monday and I love it! Though it doesn't say it on the bottle it dries with a OPI suede-like finish! I lurve it so very much!

 

Had to show a picture of Beam Me Scotty by it's beautiful self! It's a grey/green with a silver shimmer and a suede-like finish! C'est magnifique!


Here's another picture of the mani. I only used Catrice Beam Me Scotty! but used Orly Sec n Dry to adhere the clock pieces and gears. I love it!

                       

The picture on the left is one of the first mainstream Steampunk photos. And the one on the right is just awesome! :)

For a little more fun here are some Steampunk music videos, whether it's actual Steampunk music (Abney Park) or Steampunk inspired!




Don't forget to check out the other fashionable ladies with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment