Friday, January 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 13, Animal Print Nails


Happy Friday the 13th! Today's mani is animal print. I think this challenge is starting to take it's toll on my creativity. So I chose to do a quick stamp. I have these mini Color Clubs. And everyone raves on how nicely the Color Club holos stamp. So I thought I would do that. The base is Color Club Revvvolution (no studder, it really is spelled like that!) and the stamp polish is Color Club Worth the Risque. I used Konad m62 tiger/zebra tips? Not sure which animal it is.

After I stamped this I looked down at my nails and thought to myself, now, where did I just see this mani? Oh yeah, April just did it for Day 7, Black and White nails! Granted I did silver holo not white, it's the same ;), but her pictures show the holo effect of Revvvolution better than mine. So if you haven't seen it already, you should click on the link I created.


Here's another view, showing a bit of holo on my ring finger (it was a cloudy day). The colors and stamping are really pretty and very subtle. I think if I had reversed it and did my base as Worth the Risque and stamped with Revvvolution, it would have popped more. But I like it. And Worth the Risque does stamp nicely and cleans off the stamper and plate like a dream! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies for their Animal Print nails with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

PS: Would love to give a shout out to Bee at Bee Polished and Emma at Manicurity for helping me get my Favicon (the little cute owl you know see up on your tab) up and working! Thank you ladies!

PPS: I would love to do a 50 follower giveaway, but money is tight right now and with school just starting up again I'm a little flustered. Don't think I haven't forgotten you, my lovely followers, I am planning something, soon! Maybe next month? Maybe at a certain big number? We shall see! :) Thanks again for your comments, I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment