Wednesday, January 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 4, Green Nails


This is a polish I've had for a few years now. I got this before I really got into nail polish. This is Show Me the Way by Sinful Colors. 3 coats. The first coat was really shear. It is a nice green with yellow tinged to it. It is a shimmer with some bigger glass flecks in it (very sparse). It went on really nicely. I've read that this stains, but I haven't had a huge problem with it yet. And please excuse some of the cuticle issues. I tried a cuticle remover and was not impressed with it at all. In fact it seems to have made things worse.

 I decided to add a little oomph to the sparkle and do an accent nail in Sinful Colors Call You Later. It is a gorgeous match to Show Me the Way. It really adds a little oomph! Can't go wrong with that now can you? :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and see how their green nails turned out! Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails,  Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis

No comments:

Post a Comment