Monday, January 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 16, Tribal Nails -- fail! :)


Ah, Tribal Nails so we finally meet, I don't know much about you, but I'm sorry, I don't really like you! One of my worst manis ever! Fail! Bleh! But as I am sick, I wasn't going to redo it. So you are stuck with it! Muwahahaha! :) I tried to change it up and use OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Matte instead of a black. This polish is one of the polishes that got me hooked on polishes! Hooked on polish worked for me! (why yes, I'm a bit loopy because I don't feel that spectacular!) It's such a deep purple! And matte! I had no idea there were matte polishes before last year! I fell in love with this color because of Chloe's Nails mani.
For my tribal designs I used OPI Skull & Glossbones. The more I look at the more it looks like a mummy! Oh well, tomorrow is another day with a chance to totally redeem myself! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Tribal Nails with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment