Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 17, Glitter Nails


Glitter nails! Yippee! A no brainer! Yes! So easy! Too easy? I started with Orly Androgynie. Gorgeous! A smokey black jelly with silver and gold micro glitter and chunky hex glitter! Sure, it's a glitter. But this would be too easy. Let's jump to warp speed!


Warp speed...get it? Because the holo glitter of Orly Prisma Gloss Silver looks like stars in warp speed! :) Pretty! This is my go-to holo glitter topcoat. It's just the right amount of glitter smattering! But still, not enough glitter....


Add a layer of China Glaze Techno! So pretty! So sparkly! Captivating and mesmerizing! That's a lot of glitter. But I can do it one more. Let me now introduce you to, in the words of Tara T. from Polish-aholics Annonymous, Human Disco Ball


Glitter bomb! I added Color Club Platinum Record for the final touch. C'est magnifique! Bravo bravo! And check; glitter mani a smashing hit! And I have totally redeemed myself from yesterday's blunder! :)


One more picture, for the road. This one taken under artificial light. Oooh! Shiny! o_O

Check out the other ladies and their fantastic manis with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment