Thursday, January 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 12, Stripes


School started back up. So today's was just a quick mani. I kind of like it though! I used OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte as the base and then Sinful Colors Nail Art in Fashionista for the stripes. I like the juxtaposition of the matte and the sparkle! I wish there was a photo editing tool that added moisture to my fingers though, sorry about that!

Oh but my word did the Sinful Colors stink to high heaven! Yuck!


Here is a picture of the offensive little stinker! Pew! It reeked! >_<


And this is a close up of the pretty prettiness of La Paz-itively Hot. Gorgeous pink. A bit gloopy, but it's a matte. Dries quickly, again, it's a matte. It has the tiniest bit of shimmer more noticeable in the bottle. Again, please please pay no attention to the dryness of my cuticles and nails. Just this last week they have taken a down-hill dive!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies in the challenge with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment