Saturday, January 21, 2012

Adventures in Stamping Week 3 - Stars


So, this week's theme was stars. I didn't have that many choices. So I decided to use a Salon Express plate for the first time. This is SE22. It's actually a full design, but it looked to small so I attempted to use it as a tip design. FAIL. Many reasons behind this fail. My base is Essence Where is the Party? Layered with all 5 Finger Paints Special Effects (Twisted, Asylum, Flecked, Motley, and Flashy) and then topped with China Glaze Matte Magic. I then used Konad special black to stamp the stars. Well, I don't think those many, many layers were completely dry. Stamped my thumb and lost the whole thing! All my polish just slipped off. So I waited and waited, and waited and waited. Tried my other nails and they were all smooshy too! This one nail was the only survivor! I also used China Glaze Matte Magic over the stamp to make it match the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment