Sunday, January 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 15, Delicate Nails


Delicate nails. Ok, ok, if you were to google this challenge and this day: delicate nails, yes, you would find a few people who used this stamp image. I confess, I caved because I had no idea what else to do! This is one of my Born Pretty image plates m73. They actually stamp pretty well. But I don't know what happened today! I think it was my stamping polish. I've been told that Sally Hansen Silver Sweep is really good to stamp with. So I bought it and tried it, today, for the first time. It's not too bad, the stamp might be a bit too delicate, or maybe today was an off day. But I still like how it turned out. My base color is Trophy Wife by Essie. This is the same polish I used for my polka dot nails. I thought I would give it a bit more screen time, because it is gorgeous!



See! So purdy! And I actually bought this polish at a nail supply store, which means I got it for $3.50! Oh yeah! Can't wait to go back to that store again! :)


And one more picture because I thought it was funny. Trophy Wife is almost a metallic/shimmer version of Blistex Medicated Lip Balm! Enjoy!

Don't forget to see what they other ladies are doing with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment