Saturday, January 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 7, Black and White Nails


Black and White. I immediately thought of polka dots, but that's another day! I promise, this really is white. It is Prism@tic White by Essence. It is a part of their @Holographics.com line. It is really pretty, and in the words of Scrangie: "It's a white-based shimmer that flashes many different colors".

I did two coats, but I think it would just get better with three! I decided to dust off my OPI Black Shatter and use it for this challenge. Now I remember why I don't really use it anymore. Yep. I am not impressed. My ring finger looks pretty good, but everything else...blech.

And check this out! I normally don't like to show my thumb, because for some reason I just can't get them polished as nicely. But look what happened!




Half good and half bad! And yes, I am using my watermark to hide some polish I didn't get cleaned up ;)

Don't forget to check out the other Black and White nails with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis

No comments:

Post a Comment