Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blog Shout Outs - I Heart Pretty Polish


Today's Shout Out goes to Essie Rae at I Heart Pretty Polish. This is a newer blog that started in March of this year. She does some amazing swatches and she also features Saturday Sweets in which she showcases her cute and wonderful cakes that she creates! Love!

Her swatches are amazing! I really like her lighting! And she has done quite a few challenges and is currently working her way through the alphabet with the ABC Challenge! :)

Please click on the photos to be sent to her posts! :)









(Of course I chose to show this cake!)


I'm going to be doing Shout Outs every other week with Wednesday Reads on the other weeks. If you would like your blog featured in Blog Shout Outs! Please send me an email at geekyowl[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment