Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Zoinks Jelly Sandwich!


So, on last Friday I hinted about a mani coming up. Well here it is! This is my Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks Jelly Sandwich, matted! Love it!


So let me remind you, this is what it looked like before. Base polish is OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh with Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks!


This is with OPI Samoan Sand over it.


Another shot of OPI Samoan Sand. This is such a perfect neutral jelly!


And then I matte it using China Glaze Matte Magic. And I love how it turned out! So fun! Jelly Sandwiches are so fun and versatile with all the amazing glitters and jellies to be had! :)

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!


No comments:

Post a Comment