Friday, August 3, 2012

Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Cult Nails Power Thief

 

Welcome to this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday!  Today I am featuring a little Cult Nails polish called Power Thief from the Super Powers Collection.

 

I love me some brown polish! And I love me some Power Thief! This is a stunning warm brown with silver flecks/shimmer through out! Above is two coats.


Look at that! Stunning! This applied like a dream without any problems at all! I have nothing bad to say about this polish, it's fantastic! :) Such a perfect fall color! Can't wait to try it with different glitters and other fall colors!


This is to show you what one coat looks like. As you can see it is almost opaque in one coat! Yes! You can see some thinner areas on my ring and pinkie finger. Not too shabby huh!


Bottle shot of Cult Nails Power Thief.





Macro bottle shot of Cult Nails Power Thief. Look and the color and flecks/shimmer! Love!


Don't forget to check out the Cult Nails shop here and Facebook page here.

As you can tell, I'm back from vacation!! It's great to be back! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things! What is that old adage: two weeks to make or break a habit? And I've been gone 2 1/2 weeks! Yikes! :)

Hope you all have had a great summer so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment