Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Jelly Sandwich


This week's tealicure is a Jelly Sandwich or Jelly Sammich. I love me some Jelly Sammiches! :) But alas the weather would not agree with me and so I had to do a very quick mani. :( So here we go again with another less than perfect mani.


It kinda went all gloopy! But other than that I like it! To me it looks like Certs breath mints! hahaha!


I used Color Club French Tip as my base with Essence Edward as the glitter (a greener teal in some lights) and Essie Marshmallow for the top! Marshmallow is a perfect topper for a Jelly Sammich! :) Actually that sort of sounds disgusting! hahahaha! :)




Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are:
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Elyssian Beauty
Fancy Phalanges 
The Frenzied Polisher
Gaga for Nails
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
The Lacquered Libra
Mandy's Polish
Ms.Meow's Nails
My Rusty Nails
Nails Beautiqued
Nail Polish Lane
No Holos!
Once Upon a Polish
Persistently Glittery
Polished Art
Simple-and-Beautiful
Subtletyisoverrated

No comments:

Post a Comment