Monday, August 20, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays: French Tips and Irridescent Flakies


Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger!

Mine is the one above. Now for my inspiration I chose:


This is by Mommy Does Her Nails (please click title or image to be sent to her site). I've been wanting to re-create this mani for a while! I love how simple and gorgeous it is!Even though I just saw posts this week on how this could be a boring mani (not hers, but someone else did this type of mani). But I disagree! I love it! Wow!


Yeah, sorry this is my one and only photo that worked. Don't know how you ladies are able to take such amazing photos when it is cloudy! :) But I love this mani and will definitely be doing it again! I used Color Club French Tip for my tips and Essie Shine of the Times. 

What do you think? Boring or gorgeous?

Would you like to join Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays? Click the image below or the one on my side bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment