Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guest Post by PishPosh and Polish

Good Morning Owlets!

Today's guest post is by Kerrie over at PishPosh and Polish! (I love her blog name!) She does some great color combos and layering as well as nail art! Oh and I added her blog name to the photos. I wanted to make sure she got the awesome credit! :)

Thank you so much Kerrie! :)

Don't forget to check out her blog over after reading this post!

*******************************************************

Hello lovvies, while the lovely Kirsten is away she asked if I would like to do a guest post. Naturally I just jumped at the chance. Kirsten is such a sweet lady and has a fantastic eye for nail art, therefore I decided I wasn't even going to attempt nail art in her omnipresent presence. However one thing I will say for her is that she doesn't have enough pink on her blog. So I decided I was going to share with you a new beauty I have found. My new all time favourite pink. (Kirsten you don't have to thank me I have just single-handely saved your blog :P)

 
Anyway here it is for you. I know isn't it just eye-poppingly bright? And boy is this the definition of pink. This manicure consists of one coat of Yes Love shade K029 which is a European brand of polish I received in a swap last week. It is a fluorescent highlighter pink. Then I added one coat of KB Shimmers Shattered Hearts. Shattered Hearts applies like a dream a perfect neon cream, maybe half a shade lighter than the Yes Love polish. Suspended within are loads of Black hex's bars, shreds and hearts. I am a big sucker for shaped glitter polishes. What I love about this polish is the fact that you don't have to fish for the glitter and hearts. Even my OPI's require fishing so this is a major feat. You can see my the fact I have 4 hearts just here. Also because of the consistency of the base some glitter particles seemed submerged in the polish (think a jelly sandwich) while other remained sitting on top. 


One coat of Seche Vite and this manicure was perfectly smooth, even the hearts had no sticking up edges to snag. You can purchase over at http://www.kbshimmer.com/ I know I need the rest of her neon collection!

 

What do you think about this polish? Do you own any polishes from KB Shimmer? Do you like shaped glitter?
 

Anyway, thanks again to my wonderful host for giving me the opportunity of blogging here, Kirsten your blog is amazing! If you like what you saw here feel free to pop over to my blog at : http://pishposhandpolish.blogspot.co.uk/


Love Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment