Friday, August 31, 2012

Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Once Upon a Polish SNow White and the Seven Dwarfs

 

Welcome to this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday!  Today I am featuring Once Upon a Polish Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

 

This is my first shredded glitter polish! Snow White and the Seven Drawfs has silver holographic hex glitters, black shredded glitters, and white hex glitters in a clear base. I love this look but I gotta say, the black shredded glitters kind of gave me some difficulties in spreading on my nails. I had to more place them then allow them to go randomly. But other than that I love it! And I'm totally fine with glitter being a bit of a handle with care! :)

The above photo is two coats of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on my index and middle fingers with one coat on ring and pinkie fingers.


So I had a few comments on what the glitters I am showing would look like on other colors. So I thought to do a skittle with my glitters to show you a range! :) All are one coat of Once Upon a Polish Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. (l-r) China Glaze Make Some Noise, OPI Mermaid's Tears, OPI Funky Dunkey, and Models Own Lemon Meringue. I like them all but my favorite(s) would be Mermaid's Tears and Lemon Meringue. 

What do you think?

 

I promise this is another photo. It was a cloudy day and so not many of my photos worked. But both show how wonderfully shiny and glossy this top coat is! Love it!


Bottle shot of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. For some reason I really love the lid! :)


And glorious macro bottle shot of the yummy glitters in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Please make sure you check out Once Upon a Polish's etsy page here and her facebook page here!

Also please don't forget to check out Emma over at Manicurity who is also doing TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Fridays with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment