Thursday, August 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!


I've been nominated by Novice in Nail Art for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much! It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so let's see what new things I can tell you about! :)

1. I have a beautiful new nephew that is a week and two days old today! (I've been spamming my instagram with pictures of him!)
2. I do have Instagram. But I don't really show my nails and nail art on it. That might change, haven't decided yet. But if you would like to follow my name on there is: GEEKYOWL
3. I am still obsessed with owls!
4. My nail polish count is up nearing 545 polishes!
5.  I have a massive amount of Ginger Mint lip gloss from Bath & Body Works! (like 21! Favorite kind and there were discontinuing it and clearanced it out to $2)
6. Have now realized I'm a hoarder of lip gloss and lotions and perfume from Bath & Body Works. (don't forget polishes too!)
7. I have a blog sale about to post! (Monday!!!!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment