Thursday, August 23, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: H&M Bambi On Ice


Talk about glitter that doesn't like to be photographed! :) Too shiny! Hahaha! But I love it! This is a Love Yourself Mani and I love this simple french tip mani with glitter accent nail! :)


I used this stinkin' adorable H&M Bambi polish On Ice, that I had someone get me a while back. I repeat, stinkin' cute! I so bought it for the bottle! But the polish is really nice too! Went one wonderfully! This is only one coat and look how opaque it is! Woot woot! It's like a cement color with a tinge of blue/green.


This picture is more true to life in color. Don't you just love the bottle!


I used Essence No More Drama for my tips and Sation Band Beauty for the accent nail.


Macro bottle shot of Sation Band Beauty. Such pretty glitters! :)



I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!





No comments:

Post a Comment