Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - Funky French

 

So I had this grand idea of stamping or french tape mani or layers or clean and crisp and simple. But as I put on my base french tip color I had an epiphany. And here is how my mani turned out. I am so loving this mani it's ridiculous! 


 Voila! Isn't it so purdy! I have no shame with this mani. I never expected it to work out so well! I am so proud of it! :) The colors I used are OPI Pink-a-Doodle. This is the natural look of my nails. It is beautiful pink with a deeper pink flash (gorgeous!) but the flash doesn't like to be photographed. Pink-a-Doodle is my new go-to french mani base! Love! 

I also used OPI Fly and the base for the french tip. I then sponged China Glaze Atlantis and the sponged Once Upon a Polish Under the Sea over that! 


Another photo just because! :) You can buy Once Upon a Polish here and her facebook page is here.


And yep another. I promise they are three different photos! :) I love the random square holo glitter found in Under the Sea it add a bit of dimension! :)

 

 OPI Pink-a-Doddle and OPI Fly as tips. Uneven tips. But that's what the glitter hides! :)



Teal Tuesdays was started because teal is unloved and needed its own day of celebration!
Teal is a medium to dark bluish green color of low saturation; a dark cyan.
Open to interpretation, anything green with a hint of blue or blue with a hint of green is welcome here!
Aqua, Turquoise,Tiffany Blue, etc etc...all are welcome - we do not discriminate!
Click the Teal Tuesdays logo on this post or in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook page!

Some of the other blogs participating are:
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Cherries Sweets
Colorsplash Nails
Elyssian Beauty
Fancy Phalanges 
The Frenzied Polisher
Gaga for Nails
Gnarly Gnails
Geeky Owl
Klutzy Hands Nails
The Lacquered Libra
Love in a Bottle
Mandy's Polish
Ms.Meow's Nails
My Rusty Nails
Nails Beautiqued
Nail Polish Lane
No Holos!
Once Upon a Polish
Patchouli & Lace
Persistently Glittery
Polished Art
Simple-and-Beautiful
Subtletyisoverrated

No comments:

Post a Comment