Monday, August 13, 2012

Blog Shout Outs - Pampered with Polish


I want to start a new feature that I will do once a week. It is called Shout Outs! This is for me to feature a new blog so you, the readers, can have new fun blogs to follow! I love following new blogs!

I started this feature because of Jackie at Pampered with Polish who asked for a shout out a while ago. And I have been a bad friend and forgot! Yikes! Don't hate me! I'm super sorry! But I have created this feature because of you Jackie. I hope you like it!

I have chosen 4 photos that are linked back to her blog (just click on the image). Please go and check out Jackie's blog at Pampered with Polish! She has a nice selection of polishes and her pictures are amazing! And for me, she has just the right amount of writing along with a good amount of photos (does that make any sense!?)  hahaha! :)

Oh and can I just say that I love her nail shape too! :)

She does some amazing swatches! The colors and the lighting are perfect!



 

She also does some cute nail art too!





If you would like your blog featured in Blog Shout Outs! Please send me an email at geekyowl[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment