Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Post by Ruby's Nails

Good Morning Owlets!

Today's guest post is by Ruby's Nails! She does some adorably awesome nail art and stamping!

Thank you so much Ruby's Nails! :)

Don't forget to check out her blog after reading this post!

*******************************************************

I'm so excited that Kirsten is letting me do a guest post on her blog. And it's my first guest post ever!

I decided to do something fun for everyone today, and I hope you like it!  Gradients seem to be super popular lately, and I decided to spice it up by adding some stamping. This look ended up being fun, yet could probably also work in an office setting.


I started with a base of Essie Brooch the Subject. It needed 2 coats. I'd say this color is as close to mannequin hands as I'll ever get!


Then I sponged on Essie Little Brown Dress using the gradient method from Sammy of The Nailasaurus


Finally, I stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM 203 and Barry M Gold Foil (an AMAZING polish for stamping). Finally I added topcoat and cleaned up all the mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment