Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Essence No More Drama and Barry M Foil Effects


So I decided to do a simple palette cleansing mani! :) I choose Essence No More Drama as my base and stamped with Barry M Foil Effects in Silver using Bundle Monster BM 314 plate. I love how it turned out! Simple and beautiful! :)

 

Here is Essence No More Drama. See that clearance orange there on the bottle? I got this polish for 49 cents! Best 49 cents ever spent! This polish is a dream! Applies evenly and smoothly. 


Here it is again in direct sun. Such a gorgeous shade of light purple!


Another angle of the stamped and finished mani. I love how the Barry M Foil Effects seems to glow! Love!

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!

No comments:

Post a Comment