Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Once Upon a Polish The Beanstalk

 

Welcome to this week's episode of TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Today I am featuring a gorgeous glitter by none other than Once Upon a Polish. It's called The Beanstalk. Inspired by the beanstalk from Jack and the Beanstalk! :) I am loving her theme!


Here is The Beanstalk with no undies. It is a gorgeous clear base with a variety of green glitters in different shades, shapes and sizes (hexes, squares, medium, small, and micro) and silver hex glitter. It is absolutely stunning! My index and middle finger are two coats each. Ring and pinkie finger is only one coat each. I want to show you the difference between the two.


Slightly different angle and lighting than the picture before. Look at the shinnies! So pretty! I didn't have any problems with this glitter. It applied wonderfully and evenly enough! Bonus! :) You need this glitter, oh yes, you do! I promise you will not be disappointed! I can't wait to try in a jelly sammich!


Here is Once Upon a Polish The Beanstalk over Cult Nails Power Thief. Gorgeous combo! Loving it! :)


Bottle shot of Once Upon a Polish Beanstalk.


Macro bottle shot of The Beanstalk. Isn't it loverly!? :)

Don't forget to check out her store here and her Facebook page here.

** Also, we have a new blogger joining me for TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday, it's Emma from Manicurity! So please go check out which Indie she has featured today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment