Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Using more than 1 stamp


Please excuse the cuticles and uneven polish line (had an angle brush in my cart at Target but the lady never rung it up! Grrr!)

This week for Adventures in Stamping was a tie for using more than 1 stamp and gradient. Since I stink and gradient and I voted for using more than 1 stamp this is what I chose to do! :) I love how it turned out (except the polish line...grrr Target cashier!).

The technicals: Base is OPI Skull & Glossbones with OPI Its Totally Fort Worth It with OPI Pirouette My Whistle. I stamped using KleanColors Metallic Black and Metallic Fuschia. Plates are QA12 (Hello Kitty, bought on ebay) and Cheeky CH24 (the bow). I also added a little hex glitter into her bow from Pirouette My Whistle. :)

I like how she turned out, all perched on the bow. My other hand? Not so perfect, thank goodness this hand worked!


This is the base with OPI Skull & Glossbones and OPI Its Totally Fort Worth It. Tried to capture the pink shimmer/flash of Fort Worth, but failed. Looks more like a pearl in this picture. But the shimmer/flash is there and wanted it to match Hello Kitty!


Ugh, I dislike my thumbs, they are always way more dried, hence why they are never shown. But I thought I would show you what I did. Her bow tie is a bit off center :( but you still get the picture. Both images are from the ebay QA12 plate. Again used a little hex glitter on her bow. Also used Pirouette on the tip of this nail and my ring finger.

Pirouette My Whistle by OPI is a really awesome and easy to use glitter! I totally recommend getting it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment