Saturday, April 7, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Dirty Dots


So I've been seeing a lot of dot manicures lately on pinterest. So I thought I would attempt my own! I got my inspiration from this amazing mani at A Girl and Her Polish, she title the post: These Dots are Freakin' Amazing! And it is so true so go check her blog out!

For my mani I used Catrice Dirty Berry. This is a lovely purple polish with a slight holo. Gorgeous! I did two coats, I could have just done one but I wanted full opacity. I got this polish from Jewli at Fanning the Fumes in our awesome swap!

I used my dotting tools and OPI Funky Dunkey (darkest), OPI Planks a Lot (medium almost invisible purple dots), and Catrice Sing: Hey Dirty-Lilah (lightest color, also from the swap with Jewli).


Here is a picture of Dirty Berry on it's own, two coats and a coat of Seche Vite, trying to show of it's holo. Gorgeous color huh!


And another shot of it! :)


I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!

No comments:

Post a Comment