Friday, April 20, 2012

Well, Isn't That Just Craptastic!



I know, I know! It's suppose to be TGIF (Thank Goodness, Indie Friday) but school is starting to wrap up (less than two weeks left!) and I am super stressed. The images above describe me! So I was not able to do my Indie swatch today. :( I'm sorry! This is my first non-polish post! I hope to be able to do something for Saturday and Sunday because the theme for Sunday's Adventures in Stamping is inspired by favorite music and I have a really awesome idea! But don't know if I'll have the time. But I will try to get something up......hopefully.......sorry if I don't! :) Forgive me!



Look! I just made Indy Friday! Bwahahahahaha! I'm so funny! And on that note, back to homework, stress, and a buttload of other stuff!

Don't forget to tune in nest week for a week of EPICNESS! 6 days, 6 manis, 6 ladies, and....6 TV seasons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment